If you have been on holiday to somewhere you loved, you have probably considered returning again. For those who visit Carvoeiro, this happens a lot. Carvoeiro has a lot to offer holidaymakers, which sees a lot of people returning to the area year after year. Whether they are travelling as a couple or as a family, a lot of tourists book to go back to Carvoeiro. When you think about what’s on offer in Carvoeiro, it’s easy to see why.
There are a lot of holiday destinations in Portugal, many of which are located close to Carvoeiro in the Algarve region of the country. Throughout the Algarve, there are towns and villages that provide a perfect base for holidaying. However, it’s hard to beat Carvoeiro.
The Reasons Tourists Continue to Return to Carvoeiro
There are a lot of reasons as to why tourists return to Carvoeiro year after year, some of which we have listed below. Whether you are interested in reliable weather or having an impressive choice of places to stay, Carvoeiro does not disappoint.
- The Reliable Weather – A lot of people go on holiday to escape the rain and clouds of home, and this is why Carvoeiro is such a popular spot. It boasts reliable weather, warm summer months and lots of blue skies. You can head to Carvoeiro, knowing that the chances of your plans being rained off are slim. Though you might see the occasional downpour, it’s unlikely to be enough to put a dampener on your holiday. In Carvoeiro, it’s warm enough to enjoy the gorgeous outdoor activities, without being so warm that you feel the need to hide inside.
- The Various Transport Options – There are a lot of ways to travel to and from Carvoeiro, and going from place to place once you’re there is easy too. Carvoeiro is located close to Faro Airport, where you can hire a car or book a taxi to take you into the town. There are also taxis and buses available to take you to other towns, villages and cities in the Algarve. Regardless of whether you are a driver or not, getting around Carvoeiro is simple.
- The Range of Places to Stay – Though Carvoeiro is a relatively small place, in comparison to some of Portugal’s large cities at least, there are still a huge number of accommodation options. There are affordable hotels and campsites, as well as high end hotels and private villas. There are also a lot of apartments to rent, B&Bs and boutique residences for you to enjoy. It doesn’t matter how much or how little you are planning to spend, or who you are travelling with, the range of places to stay in Carvoeiro won’t leave you short of choice.
- The Endless Stretches of Beautiful Beach – There is no denying that the Algarve is home to some of Portugal’s best beaches, and many of these can be found in Carvoeiro. There is a seemingly endless list of beaches to choose from in Carvoeiro, meaning there is sure to be the ideal beach for you and your family. There are beaches that are ideal for relaxing and tranquillity, as well as those that are jam packed with activities and watersports. There are beaches designed for families and large groups, as well as those that are better suited to strong swimmers and adults. You can return to Carvoeiro time and time again, without running out of beaches to visit.
- The Activities and Attractions – Though Carvoeiro is a relatively small town compared to large cities, there are no shortage of activities and attractions to enjoy during your time in Carvoeiro. There are activities for kids and families, as well as those that are well suited to adults and groups of friends. There are tourist attractions, as well as hidden gems. You really won’t find yourself short of things to do. You can visit Carvoeiro time and time again, as many holidaymakers do, knowing that there is always something going on.
- The Welcoming Restaurants and Bars – One of the best things about visiting Portugal is trying out the delicious local cuisine, which includes local wine from the surrounding vineyards. This is available in abundance in Carvoeiro, so we hope that you are hungry! There are a lot of local restaurants in Carvoeiro, all of which offer local delicacies and Portuguese favourites. There are also restaurants serving international dishes, which is great if you are travelling with a picky eater, and a number of places to enjoy cocktails in the evening.
As you can see, Carvoeiro is not lacking in any way. This is why it’s the perfect base for holidaymakers in the Algarve. If you are seeking beautiful beaches and a break from your busy life at home, Carvoeiro is ideal.
Will Carvoeiro Always Be So Popular?
One of the great things about Carvoeiro is that despite its popularity, it has retained its peaceful and relaxing atmosphere. You can spend a week or two in Carvoeiro, knowing that you will leave feeling refreshed and rejuvenated. This is why we are confident that Carvoeiro will always be a popular spot for holidaymakers.
As an area, Carvoeiro really does appeal to a broad range of people. There are things for kids and families to enjoy, as well as tranquil spots for couples and those travelling alone. There are even enough restaurants, bars and activities to keep you entertained if you’re looking for fun with friends. Carvoeiro is a unique place, in that it really does have something for everyone, which is one of the main contributing factors to its continued popularity. People know that they can return to Carvoeiro time and time again, without being disappointed.