If you have done any research into summer holidays – perhaps you are ready to book one or you are simply looking for ideas – you will know that there are some destinations that are more popular than others. This is because they have a lot to offer, and they appeal to a large target market. Destinations that are lacking in some way, or those that have a very specific set of facilities and amenities, are likely to appeal to a smaller range of people. As Carvoeiro has a lot going on, as do other areas of the Algarve, it’s easy to see why thousands of holidaymakers are expected to head there this summer.
Why Are So Many Holidaymakers Heading to Carvoeiro?
You only need to do a little bit of research to see why so many holidaymakers are heading to Carvoeiro. But, to give you an overview, we have listed some of the main reasons below.
- The Reliable Weather – The majority of people who go on a summer holiday, do so in search of blue skies and sunshine. This is why Carvoeiro is so popular, as it boasts consistently reliable weather throughout the summer months. Carvoeiro is warm and sunny, without being too hot to enjoy being outdoors. Though there is always the risk of rain, the chances of your holiday being ruined due to downpours in Carvoeiro is slim.
- The Beautiful Beaches – There are a lot of beautiful beaches in Carvoeiro, and many in the surrounding areas of the Algarve. This draws in a whole host of holidaymakers who are looking for relaxing days at the beach, swimming in the sea and watersports. A lot of the beaches in Carvoeiro are family friendly, and there are also a number of secluded spots if you are keen to have some peace and quiet.
- It’s Family Friendly – One of the main reasons people head to Carvoeiro is that it’s one of the most family friendly destinations in Portugal. As is the case with a lot of places in the Algarve, Carvoeiro has a lot to offer children of all ages. There are swimming pools, parks, waterparks, zoos and amusement parks. There are a lot of things to keep children entertained and it’s considered to be a safe place for them to explore.
- There’s Lots Going on For Kids – There is nothing worse than going on holiday, only to realise that there’s not a lot going on for kids. In Carvoeiro, there are a lot of day trips and activities that appeal to children of all ages. Zoomarine and Krazy World are fun for the whole family, as are the water parks and beaches. There are playgrounds, swimming pools and restaurants that cater to fussy eaters. A holiday in Carvoeiro is just as enjoyable for children as it is for adults.
- It’s Easy to Get To – Getting to and from Carvoeiro is simple, especially if you fly into Faro airport. This is one of the main selling points for those travelling from the UK, as there is no need to spend hours sitting on a plane or worry about sourcing complex transfers at the other end. You can get to and from Carvoeiro quickly, easily and without breaking the bank.
- It Boasts a Prime Location – As there are a lot of places to explore in the Algarve, a lot of holidaymakers want to base themselves in a prime location. That is exactly what Carvoeiro has to offer. From Carvoeiro, you can visit a lot of the other popular destinations in the region. Not only does this give you even more options when it comes to day trips, ubt it allows you to get acquainted with everything this coastal area of Portugal has to offer.
By looking at the examples given above, it’s easy to see why so many holidaymakers are expected to head to Carvoeiro this summer. Though there are an endless number of holiday destinations in Europe, some of which being very close to Carvoeiro, there is no denying the appeal of the Algarve.
Will You Be Heading to Carvoeiro This Summer?
If you are thinking about heading to Carvoeiro, you certainly won’t be alone. With thousands of holidaymakers expected to flock to the region between May and September, it’s time to start thinking about your trip. The sooner you plan your holiday, the better.
There are a tonne of accommodation options in Carvoeiro, so you won’t find yourself short of choice. There’s everything from luxurious hotels and private villas, to affordable apartments and campsites. Though planning a last minute trip to Carvoeiro is always an option, booking as early as possible will give you the widest range of options.
Before your trip to Carvoeiro, do a little bit of research about what the area has to offer. Though it’s similar to a lot of other towns in the Algarve region of Portugal, Carvoeiro does have a number of unique things to see and do. By having an idea of what you can expect from Carvoeiro, you can have a rough idea of what your holiday could involve.
Can Everyone Enjoy a Holiday in Carvoeiro?
Yes, we are confident in saying that everyone can enjoy a holiday in Carvoeiro. Though Carvoeiro certainly appeals to some people more than others, it has a lot to offer and this appeals to a lot of people. There’s a wide range of accommodation options, plenty of beaches and outdoor space, local restaurants and a tonne of attractions to enjoy. Whether you are looking for a relaxing beach holiday or you want to sample local culture from somewhere new, Carvoeiro will not disappoint.