It’s never too early to start thinking about your next holiday, especially if you are planning to book for a popular time. The sooner you book your 2023 family holiday, the sooner you can get excited about what you will do when you’re there. Plus, booking ahead of time means having the chance to save up your spending money.
There are a lot of holiday destinations to choose from, but it’s hard to deny the popularity of the Algarve. It’s an area of Portugal that welcomes millions of holidaymakers each and every year, and with good reason. The Algarve is beautiful, sunny and it has lots of things for families to do. However, there are a lot of areas to the Algarve, and narrowing down your options can be difficult. When everywhere looks so inviting, how are you supposed to choose?
If you ask us, Carvoeiro is well worth considering. It’s one of the quieter areas of the Algarve, but it’s by no means lacking in things to see and do. Below, we have taken a look at why Carvoeiro should be at the top of the list for your next holiday.
The Top Reasons Why Carvoeiro Should Be Your 2023 Holiday Destination
- Carvoeiro is Easy to Get To From the UK and Mainland Europe – If you are travelling from the UK or elsewhere in Europe, Carvoeiro is very easy to get to. It’s a short flight into Faro Airport, which is only a short distance from the town itself. This makes it a quick and convenient journey, and you won’t have to deal with any long haul or overnight flights.
- There’s Lots of Accommodation to Choose From – There’s a lot of accommodation in Carvoeiro, so you really can choose from a range of options. There are hotels, apartments, villas, B&Bs and campsites. Whatever your budget, you will be able to find accommodation that works for you and those you are travelling with. A lot of the accommodation in Carvoeiro is self catering, but there are budget and luxury hotels als.
- Carvoeiro is Close to Some of the Algarve’s Top Beaches – If you know anything about the Algarve, you will know that it’s home to some of the best beaches in Portugal. If you choose Carvoeiro as your 2023 holiday destination, you will be basing yourself close to many of the most popular ones. There are a variety of beaches to visit in Carvoeiro, ranging from those that are quiet and tranquil, to those that are busy with families and activities. With so many beaches, you won’t find yourself having to visit the same one time and time again.
- It’s a Family Friendly Holiday Destination – Carvoeiro is a family friendly holiday destination, meaning you can choose to head there regardless of how young or old your kids are. There are a lot of activities suitable for children, as well as parks and playgrounds for them to enjoy. Carvoeiro also has a lot of restaurants, many of which are happy to welcome little ones, even those that are picky eaters.
- Carvoeiro Has Reliably Warm and Sunny Weather – There is nothing worse than booking a holiday to spend some time in the sun, and it raining for the duration of your stay. Luckily, this is unlikely to happen in Carvoeiro. Carvoeiro has reliable weather in the summer, and it tends to be sunny most of the time. You can even enjoy warm temperatures and a light breeze, which stops it from becoming too hot. Even if you travel to Carvoeiro in spring or autumn, you are unlikely to face lots of rain and chills.
- There’s Lots to do in Carvoeiro and the Surrounding Areas – Regardless of whether you want to spend all of your time in Carvoeiro or you plan to venture into the surrounding areas, you won’t struggle to find things to see and do. The Algarve really does have a lot to offer holidaymakers; hikes, swimming, beaches, playgrounds, shopping, restaurants, vineyards, watersports and a lot more. This is why it’s a good idea to do some research before you go, to ensure that you find time to do the things that you are most interested in.
Regardless of how old your children are or how many of you are going, Carvoeiro really is a top holiday destination for families. It’s always been popular but, as more people realise how much the town has to offer, we expect 2023 to be a booming year for tourism in the area.
Is Carvoeiro a Good Holiday Destination for Everyone?
If you ask us, Carvoeiro is a good holiday destination for everyone. This is because it has so much to offer, so it’s able to cater to a whole host of different holidaymakers. You can go to Carvoeiro as a family with young children, knowing that there is a lot to see and do. You can go to Carvoeiro as a solo traveller, and you won’t be short of areas to explore. You can even head to Carvoeiro looking for a relaxing beach holiday, knowing that there are a tonne of gorgeous beaches available to you. This is why there’s such a variety of tourists in Carvoeiro and the rest of the Algarve, as it really appeals to everyone in a different way.
You will only need to spend a short time in Carvoeiro before you see that holidaymakers vary hugely. There’s large groups of friends in Carvoeiro, as well as families and couples. There are young people and older people, and everyone in between. As far as we’re concerned, Carvoeiro really is the ideal holiday destination for anyone who is looking for a relaxing time away from home.