You only need to spend a few moments researching Carvoeiro to see how much the area has to offer, including a whole host of fantastic restaurants and bars. Though a somewhat small place, Carvoeiro is not lacking in places to eat and drink. Whether you are heading to the area as a family or a couple, you will find restaurants and bars that tick every box. There are restaurants for fine dining and romantic meals, as well as those that are more relaxed and affordable. Whatever it is that you are looking for – breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks and drinks included – you will find it in Carvoeiro.
Our Top Bar and Restaurants in Carvoeiro
If you are looking for somewhere to sit back and relax in Carvoeiro, you won’t find yourself short of bars to enjoy. There are also a lot of restaurants, which means that you will be able to find somewhere perfect every time you want to eat out. Simply, being in Carvoeiro means having the ideal place to unwind and dine, regardless of budget and preference. There are even clubs and lively entertainment venues if you head further afield, if you are looking to make the most of the Algarve’s evening scene.
- Lighthouse Bar & Grill is just a short distance from Aldeia Golfemar, which serves delicious food and cocktails. Whether you are heading there for drinks or food, you won’t be disappointed.
- Fanatic Joker Bar is ideal for sports fans and lovers of beer. Though it’s relaxed and casual, it’s an enjoyable and welcoming place to be.
- Algarve 2000 is perfect for a casual drink. You can choose to sample a delicious cocktail, wine or a cold beer.
- Rocha Mar Restaurant is a low key, casual and affordable place to eat. It’s a popular spot for tourists and locals alike.
- Boneca Bar has impressive views and is situated right on the coast. This is a great place to choose if you want to go somewhere special during your time in Carvoeiro.
- Pashmina is one of Carvoeiro’s top Indian restaurants and it certainly doesn’t disappoint. It’s a hub of flavours, delicious dishes and good service.
- Acordeao Bar is a great choice for friendly, fun and affordable drinks. This is a good place to go if you are looking for somewhere low key, casual and relaxing.
If you head slightly further away from Carvoeiro, you will find even more options to enjoy. When we say that there are a lot of places to eat and drink in Carvoeiro, we really do mean it. There are certainly enough options for you to choose somewhere different every evening. But, if you are like a lot of holidaymakers, you will want to visit some of the best twice before heading home.
How to Choose a Bar or Restaurant in Carvoeiro
- Think About Your Budget – When you are choosing somewhere to eat or drink in Carvoeiro, it’s important to think about your budget. There are places to suit every budget in the area, but you don’t want to be left paying more than you were planning to. This is why you should think about the rough cost of your evening before making a decision. By doing so, you can eliminate anywhere that costs more than you had in mind, or anywhere that doesn’t seem to be as luxurious as you would like.
- Take a Look at the Menu – One of the easiest ways to choose a bar and restaurant in Carvoeiro is to take a look at the menu. This will showcase the type of food the restaurant offers, and it might give you an idea of what you would order. If you don’t fancy anything that’s on the menu, you know to head elsewhere.
- Consider Who You’re Dining With – When you are choosing a restaurant or bar in Carvoeiro, consider who you are dining with. If you are on holiday with children, you will need to choose somewhere that caters to them; this means finding a restaurant that serves the type of food they like, in an environment that children can relax in. If you are on holiday with people who prefer the finer things in life, look for a high class restaurant in the local area, perhaps one that specialises in local delicacies.
- Ask for Recommendations – If you know anyone who has already visited Carvoeiro, consider asking them for reviews and recommendations. This is a great way to narrow down your bar and restaurant options. Not only does a recommendation give you a good insight into what to expect, but you can choose the restaurant knowing that a reliable source thinks it’s somewhere that you will like.
Are Restaurants in Carvoeiro Family Friendly?
One of the main worries of travelling as a family is whether or not your destination will cater to a range of different palettes and preferences. Luckily, Carvoeiro is extremely family friendly. You won’t struggle to find restaurants in Carvoeiro that cater to picky eaters, fussy eaters and small children.
Whether you are travelling with toddlers or teens, you will find a whole host of restaurants that provide exactly what they like to eat. Though a lot of restaurants in Carvoeiro offer a range of Portuguese cuisine and local dishes, there are also a tonne of options boasting international food.There are also a lot of restaurants in Carvoeiro that are relaxed, casual and ideal settings for dining with children. Though you will find luxurious and high end restaurants in Carvoeiro, there are also those that are better suited to lively families and excited little ones.